A unique solution for Urologists that eliminates the need to reprocess flexible cystoscopes after each patient procedure
- Being able to perform cystoscopies without having to wait for the equipment to pass through the automated reprocessing cycle each time.
- Being able to perform cystoscopies in an out-patient clinic or practically any setting.
All this and more...
- Increased productivity
- Greater flexibility
- Reduced costs
- Reduced staff exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Fits all existing cystoscopes
- Inner sheath provides a sterile barrier between patient and cystoscope. The material has been validated as impermeable to particles of nanometer size.
- The sheath material is made from a specially formulated low surface-friction PU for ease of fitting and removal.
- Optically clear microplastic lens provides unrestricted view from the cystoscope.
- Total thickness of Scopeguard sheath: 70 microns.
- Fluid irrigation runs between inner and outer sheath.
- Access port on housing incorporates a luer-lock that allows easy connection for irrigation.
- Flexible moulded housing is designed to fit a range of existing cystoscopes and keep the Scopeguard in place during use.
- Scopeguard is sterilised by Ethylene Oxide and supplied in sterile packaging.